Sign Company Supply
6088 Corte Del Cedro
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Toll Free 877-595-9734
The Sign Company Supply is a manufacturer of many different types of sign lighting, sign brackets and sign holders, including custom options. Please look to the Sign Company Supply for everything you need to display your projecting banners, post signs, free standing signs and even the most complex custom applications.
The sign bracket systems we offer include many styles and types, including interior and exterior, lighted and un-lighted, custom and standard of the following: hanging blade sign brackets, light post banner brackets, hanging basket brackets, Iron Brackets, post and panel sign systems and A-Frame or free standing sidewalk folding signs. Using metal, wrought iron and aluminum style products we help businesses differentiate themselves from the competition.
From custom wall mounted banner brackets to pole mounted hanging basket brackets, our goal is to provide extraordinary products at a fair price with the ability to quickly turn around custom orders. Many of our products such as metal and wrought iron banner brackets, hanging blade sign brackets, hanging planter basket brackets, iron shop front sign brackets and sign lighting products are sold through a variety of sign companies throughout the United States. We work with many of the top architectural firms on city improvement projects that incorporate custom hanging sign brackets. All of our iron and metal products are powder coated in house allowing us to have a terrific range of design flexibility.
Our customer service staff is available to answer your questions and assist with order processing Monday through Friday 7:00AM-5:00PM (Pacific Standard Time). Please contact us at 877-595-9734, 760-707-5424 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. We welcome your calls and are happy to discuss the particular details of your project. With your input we'll recommend the most appropriate and cost effective solution.
Your satisfaction with our products and our customer service is of the highest importance to us. If at any point you are not satisfied with the service you receive or are happy with the quality of the products we provide, please contact us immediately and we will work to make it right!
On-line Ordering Security:
All orders are handled with industry-standard SSL encryption. When you enter your credit card number into the Magento order form, it is transmitted across the Internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form, then decoded when it gets to us. For added security, Magento encrypts the credit card number at all times.
If you are not the kind of person who worries about being hit by lightning as you're crossing the street, you probably don't have to worry that your credit card number will be intercepted on the way to a secure Web site. According to CNN,
"The prevalent opinion...is that on-line credit card use is actually no riskier for consumers than traditional "low-tech" transactions."
We order products online all the time, both as a company and as individuals. When we use a credit card to buy something online, we feel at least as safe as we would using one in a store or restaurant.
If, at any point, you are uncomfortable using the on-line credit card based ordering process you are always welcome to call in your order during our normal business hours.
All of our products are warranted against manufacturer defect for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. This warranty does not cover improper/insufficient installation methods, uses of our products other than that intended, damage due to vandalism or acts of God (including wind and weather). If you have any questions about the design, intended use or installation of our products, please contact us prior to their use, installation.
Shipping information (USA):
We make every effort to ship your order as quickly as possible, usually within 1-2 business days if in stock and 12-15 business days if the product is custom made. Our default shipping method is FedEx Ground FOB Carlsbad, California (San Diego County).If you require shipping via UPS or other carrier, additional fees may apply and will typically add 1-2 business days before your item will ship. For items too large to ship via FedEx (or UPS) such as large custom brackets, poles/posts, etc., we will utilize a common carrier transport company and ship LTL. Please contact us for a free quote prior to ordering large items and we'll estimate, as close as possible, your actual shipping/freight charges in advance. For normal sized products (excluding posts/poles) you can get a shipping estimate simply by placing and item(s) into your Cart and then entering your ship to zip code (you do not have to commit to or process and order to get this estimate).
Expedited Shipping Information (USA):
We typically ship "in-stock" orders within 1-2 business days after receipt and FedEx "Ground" is the default shipping method (unless the customer requests otherwise or the item is too large to send via FedEx). If a requested item is out of stock or we do not have sufficient inventory to fill your order we will make every attempt to contact you and advise you of the lead time to fulfill your order. To have your order shipped faster than standard ground please contact our customer service department and we will calculate freight for 3-Day, 2-Day or Overnight transit based on your needs. In addition, if you need your order shipped "Same Day" that order must be called in and processed by 11AM Pacific Standard time and a minimum "Rush Fee" of $50 will be charged.
Canadian and International Shipping information (outside of the USA):
International orders must be called in during normal business hours. Please call or e-mail us with the name or the product code of the item(s) you wish to order, the quantity of each and your ship to address (or if you plan to use a freight forwarder their address) and we will prepare an Estimate sheet with freight charges for your review. Merchandise may ship via small package service (FedEx or UPS) or via other means which will be specified in your estimate. On all international orders customers are responsible for any applicable international Brokerage, Duties, Taxes or Fees. Upon request we will estimate those fees for you prior to placing an order. Please note, customs inspections/holds in the receiving country may add additional time to your anticipated delivery date.
Expedited Canadian and International Shipping Information (outside of the USA):
We typically ship "in-stock" international orders within 1-3 business days after receipt and FedEx "International Economy Ground" is the default shipping method (unless the customer requests otherwise, the item is too large to send via FedEx or FedEx delivery is not an option for your location). If a requested item is out of stock or we do not have sufficient inventory to fill your order we will make every attempt to contact you and advise you of the lead time to fulfill your order. To have your order shipped faster than standard international economy ground please contact our customer service department and we will calculate freight for fastest available transit based on shipper capabilities. In addition, if you need your order shipped "Same Day" that order must be called in and processed by 11AM Pacific Standard time and a minimum "Rush Fee" of $50 will be charged.
Should you not find what you need in our product offerings or have a design of your own that you would like us to fabricate, we will be happy to prepare a quote for custom fabrication and submit for your review and consideration. We routinely receive requests to make some of our products at different sizes, shapes, colors or configurations. We also make one of a kind items based on customer designs or on occasion recreate period pieces. Please note, due to variances in the fabrication process and artful interpretation of the design exact duplicates/recreations are not always possible. We will attempt to (re)create your design as close as possible to the drawings/specifications but some minor variances in dimensions or esthetic should be expected. There are no minimum quantities on custom orders. Please call or e-mail our customer service department for details. Please also feel free to provide us with any available specifications (size, color, drawings, etc.) and we will prepare a quote for your review and consideration.
Our return policy is simple. Within 15 business days of receipt of shipment, you may return any non-custom item(s) (excludes light fixtures or special order items).
- If received in their original condition and deemed to be re-sellable we will issue a full refund (less shipping and handling) for the price of any non-custom item(s) you return that meet these conditions. Prior to returning any item you must contact our customer service department to obtain an RMA form and that form must be included with the item(s) being returned. We can only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.Requests to return product after 15 business days will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Products received more than 90-days from request date are not returnable/refundable.
- Customer is responsible for applicable insurance on the return shipping and if damaged during return transit, is responsible for filing a damage claim with that carrier.
If you need to cancel an order for non-custom items that have not yet shipped we will stop that order and issue a full refund. If the order has shipped you will be responsible to return that item and a refund will be processed after we have received the item(s) back into inventory and deemed them to be in good condition.
If an item is damaged in transit you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt so that we can file a claim with the shipping company. Please note the extent of the damage and take pictures if possible so that we can start the claim process and arrange to get you a replacement Item(s) in an expedient manner.
Custom orders are not returnable, please review your estimate sheet and any associated dimensions, diagrams or art work carefully prior to placing your order. Cancellation of custom orders can only be done if fabrication of the item(s) has not yet started and cancellation fees may apply.
Returns, Replacements, Cancellations of Lighting Products:
Your Lighting Business is very important to us! Since your merchandise is "made to order" returned merchandise is subject to a re-stocking fee of 50% of the original cost of the item. Any cancellations must be made within 24 hours of the order being placed The following steps are required to return merchandise. Orders cancelled prior to shipment but after 24 hours are subject to the 50% re-stocking fee.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be issued. RMA's must be requested within 15 business days of receipt of your merchandise. Lighting products are not returnable/refundable after 15 days from receipt.
- Merchandise authorized for return must be returned to the designated location on the RMA within 10 days of issuance.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and the customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any manner and must be returned in re-sellable condition as determined by us upon receipt of the merchandise. Customer is responsible for applicable insurance on the return shipping and if damaged during return transit, is responsible for filing a damage claim with that carrier.
- Refunds will be issued after return, inspection and acceptance-typically within 5-7 business days.
- Items returned without an RMA will be refused.
- Canadian and International orders are not returnable nor refundable.
- Orders over $1,000 are not returnable nor refundable.
- Special orders are not returnable or refundable.
- If and item has already been shipped with a valid tracking number available, items returned are subject to the 15% restocking fee, customer is responsible for return shipping charges and an valid RMA number is required.
- Refunds are issued back to the original form of payment. If payment made by company check, our company check will be the form of refund.
- If merchandise returned has been, damaged, installed, altered, modified and UNINSURED, the packaging and contents become the property of SignCompanySupply.com. Should customer wish this merchandise returned to them, they bear the entire cost of return transit.
- SignCompanySupply.com/Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation retains the right to modify this return and refund policy at any time without prior notification.
Payment and Terms:
We accept the following major credit cards - American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA. On-line orders can also pay via PayPal. If making payment by check your order will not ship until the check has been received and cleared by our bank. Payments must be received in full and verified prior to shipping of any item (including custom items). With prior approval, customers who order on a regular (min. quarterly) basis can apply for credit terms. Please contact us for a credit application. Typical processing time for credit applications is approx. 5-7 business days after receipt.
This website is owned and operated by Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as 'User Agreement'), along with the terms and conditions as stated in our Privacy (please refer to the Privacy section below for more information).
This agreement is in effect as of Mar 17, 2011.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.SignCompanySupply.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
h. We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn't violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
i. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SignCompanySupply.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Google to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Google may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Your California Privacy Rights -
California's "Shine the Light Law": Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation d/b/a SignCompanySupply.com shares with third parties for direct marketing puposes. The notice will identify the categories of information shared, if any, and will include a list of the thrid parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addreses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation, Pricacy Rights; 6088 Corte Del Cedro, Carlsbad, CA 92011. In lieu of mail, you may email sales@SignCompanySupply.com. In yoru request, please specify that you want a "Your SignCompanySupply.com California Privacy Rights Notice". Please allow 30 days for a response.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Most (but not all) content and materials available on www.SignCompanySupply.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation dba SignCompanySupply.com from our offices located in the state of CA, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of CA, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of CA, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, CA You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Carlsbad Manufacturing Corporation dba Sign Company Supply EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Sign Company Supply
6088 Corte Del Cedro
Carlsbad, CA 92011